Misty! It was so good to talk to you last night. Your family is ADORABLE. Your girls are all so beautiful and Tyce is gunna drive those girls crazy. He is a stud! Your family is so cute- love the family pic on top. I am so glad we can blog, now. I invited you into mine- check your emails! Shaylee is a beautiful baptized gal- love her dress and such a sweet face. You should be so proud of your family- you got 5 little keepers! What fun posts- keep them up!
Hey Misty! Michelle told me you were blogging too. She has me addicted to the whole scene and I love it! It is fun to see what everyone is up too. I have added you to my list of friends and family so it will be great to keep up with your posts! Your kids are growing up so fast! I can't believe how big they are and how beautiful your family is. If you get a minute, visit my blog... mikeandbridgett.blogspot.com
Hey, Mist! Welcome to blogging! How fun it was to see your comment! Oh my gosh how our kids are growing up!! Yes, we keep the Kilgore and hike to the lake tradition alive in our family. It will be nice to stay in touch through blogging! Your family picture is awesome--do you think I'll EVER get Brett to do a formal picture? :) Enjoy your summer!
I found your blog through Michelle's- blogging is such a fun way to keep in touch. I love your background. Your family is so cute! Good luck with school- you have a lot going on!
I am so excited to have a family blog. It is so nice to share your life with so many loved ones that live far away! I am loving being a mother of five great kids. They are growing too fast. We love Idaho and stay very busy. I have also started going back to school. A little bit at a time ya know. Wade is really busy with work and church stuff. So when he has time off we schedule some fun. It is great to have trips to Utah to see family and be together.Lots of family fun.I sure love all of you and am so glad that you have been a part of my life. We love comments and love to keep in touch with all of our family and friends! Thanks for visiting us on our blog!!!
4 comments:
Misty! It was so good to talk to you last night. Your family is ADORABLE. Your girls are all so beautiful and Tyce is gunna drive those girls crazy. He is a stud! Your family is so cute- love the family pic on top. I am so glad we can blog, now. I invited you into mine- check your emails! Shaylee is a beautiful baptized gal- love her dress and such a sweet face. You should be so proud of your family- you got 5 little keepers! What fun posts- keep them up!
Hey Misty! Michelle told me you were blogging too. She has me addicted to the whole scene and I love it! It is fun to see what everyone is up too. I have added you to my list of friends and family so it will be great to keep up with your posts! Your kids are growing up so fast! I can't believe how big they are and how beautiful your family is. If you get a minute, visit my blog... mikeandbridgett.blogspot.com
Hey, Mist! Welcome to blogging! How fun it was to see your comment! Oh my gosh how our kids are growing up!! Yes, we keep the Kilgore and hike to the lake tradition alive in our family. It will be nice to stay in touch through blogging! Your family picture is awesome--do you think I'll EVER get Brett to do a formal picture? :) Enjoy your summer!
Hi Misty-
I found your blog through Michelle's- blogging is such a fun way to keep in touch. I love your background. Your family is so cute! Good luck with school- you have a lot going on!
Post a Comment