Monday, August 18, 2008

Huntington Canyon


The Gordon Family Reunion was a fabulous summer memory. We camped,went fishing, rode four wheelers, caught frogs and a salamander, made crafts, Played horseshoes,celebrated August birthdays, carved walking sticks,roasted lots of marshmallows,watched it rain and rain, and played with cousins until we were so tired we fell asleep by the campfire!















Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for the fun ADVENTURE. We had a blast and will never forget the fun that we had! We love all of our cousins and aunts and uncles. Can't wait to do it again.

2 comments:

Brandon and Hayley gordon said...

Such cute pictures! I love the one of Tyce and Brekon, darling. We miss you! ha ha! luv you :)

Ashton & Co. said...

Another fun reunion (I commented below, too!:)) You guys really know how to party!!! Look like a ton of fun. I love the pic of the 2 little boys in the little chairs with their heads together. That is precious! Way cute posts!