Saturday, November 22, 2008

Family Pictures





17 comments:

Nissa-Lynn said...

Love your darling family pics and I LOVE the outfit you wore for the pics! You're so beautiful!

Bandi Olsen said...

What a gorgeous family! Those looks great.

Petersen Kids said...

Wow, what a cute family! I love your jacket in the picture, also the cute pink one in the post before! I don't think my blog updates me right. Anyway, I love the pictures, they look great!

Kelli said...

Such cute pictures of such a cute family! Your little boy is turning into a little man! He looks so big in those pictures. Anyway, they are all darling kids and great pics!

P.S. I like your match up idea for our kids! Works out pretty perfectly I think!

Tanner and Kristin said...

Oh, what beautiful pictures! Your family is absolutely adorable. And, you are as gorgeous as ever! Have a happy Thanksgiving. Love ya!

Mike and Bridgett said...

How cute is your family?!?! I love all the pics that were taken. Great job!

Kara said...

The pictures turn out WAY cute! I am crossing my fingers for our family pictures this week (a little nervous). You guys are such a sweet family!

Jody said...

You could seriously blow any of those up and they would look awesome on your wall. I'm a little jealous that your kids were so much more cooperative than mine. You guys all look so great!! Thanks again for doing that with us - I'm so relieved to have the pictures done before Thanksgiving!!

Sharp Clan said...

Misti, your kids are so adorable, Love your jacket as well!! Cute pics, with that many kids it is hard to get one good picture, let alone that many. However you did it, they look great. You of course are just as gorgeous as always. Love ya, Brydi

deena said...

You have such a cute family. The pictures look great...and so many of them. Very nice. I really like the black!

Ashton & Co. said...

Your pictures are beautiful! You are such a good-looking,neat family. Good job!

mejia said...

Hey Misty, Your girls are gorgeous! and your little guy is adorable! You guys are such cute family. Can't wait to see you at the wedding. Wish you could of came with us to Twilight! We would of had a blast with you! Maybe we'll go see it again when you come!

No blog said...

Mist, those are awsome pics... who took them? we need ours done. The photographer did a good job, of course it helps to have a beautiful family.

Jen said...

What a good lookin' family...and so photogenic too!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Jessica said...

I haven't checked in for awhile and look at all your fun posts!!! The Thanksgiving feast looks nummy! So... your family pics... After looking over VERY closely I was just wondering if you wanted to trade a couple of those nice girls for some impatient little boys. We did our family pics and ya know when you really want to kick your kids butts... but can't because you are around like a professional photographer or something.... Anyway... the pics are absolutely gorgeous! I am with the Griffin girls... LOVE the jacket. Your little guy is getting so big... are you sure you don't need 1 more boy!!!

Elise said...

I love the family pictures. Your right softball buddies are the best. Your girls are beautiful. one handsome guy.

Jeni said...

Way cute pictures Mist! My sister, Jessi, came up for the weekend and she took our family pictures for our Christmas cards. YIKES!! I forget how stressful those are! No one looks the right place at the right time, someone is doing rabbit ears to someone else, someone blinks..... the list goes on and on! You seriously have a ton of cute ones! Wish I was that lucky! Great job!