


Meet our new dog DUKE the II. We got him this Easter. He has been a fun little dog (and that is a real stetch for me because I am NOT an animal lover!!!!) We call him Duke the second because last year we had another dog named Duke and he was ran over by my children's Mother while they were in the car. Yes all five of them it was one of the worst experiences of my life!
On a lighter note, we have a new dog because of overwhelming guilt and lots of pressure ---- my kids and husband are very happy! We picked this little dog up in Utah. Katie and Garrett were visiting my parents that weekend and they also decided to get a dog and her name is Zoe! We had a great weekend! More pictures of the kids and Duke the II to come...(we hope!)




7 comments:
It's good to see some new posts, Mist! It looks like you've been VERY busy!
Hey Good Job!! but now I have to update;) The kids are all so cute. We miss you guys!!
Mindy
Cute puppy! I'm not an animal lover either. My poor kids will never have a pet. I know, I'm the worst mom ever.
Glad to see an update! You've been a busy girl!
My kids want a dog Jerod is all for it but i just think we get attached and then something happens to them... He found one on the internet i finally caved but by the time he talked me into it they had already sole it. My lucky day i guess the topic has not come up again. I am glad that you finally posted. Tell Katie to get on the ball.
Mist! Great to see your still around! Cute dog, hope this one lasts.
wasn't your mom and dad's dog named duke too?
NO EM...It was bisquit. How could you forget. The little dog was Gidget!!! :D
I can't believe how small they were! And Duke's eye ball still kinda freaks me out. Dog are dawgs. Stinky and bad breath. Kids love em! Sure love you mist!
Post a Comment