Friday, July 3, 2009

Birthday Parties

Tyce turned FOUR this year. I am still in shock. My baby is growing up! He is so much fun and was so excited for his birthday this year! My parents were able to spend his birthday weekend with us! We had a great time. He loved his presents as you can tell! He got a tool set and a cool train track! He loves them both! I had to post the last picture I know that I am a mean mom but seriously when you turn four the peeing and the booger picking has to STOP!!!! yea right!




2 comments:

Bandi Olsen said...

That last picture is so funny! As far as I know the pants peeing and the boogs lasts forever, at least with my 7 year old it has. Looks like he had a great b-day, cute fam Mist.

Travis and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Tyce Hope you had a great day!