Sunday, August 24, 2008

LAGOON ROCKS

This weekend we took the kids to Lagoon! We had a blast. It was a quick trip but well worth the memories that we made. We went with the Cannon family and had a great time. They are such great friends. Thanks for letting us tag along!












Dad I do have to send a special note to you. I remember you and mom taking me to Lagoon when I was a kid and I found myself telling my kids the same things that you told me like "If you are scared just laugh and then you won't think about how scary you think the ride is." Dad the kids rode the Jet star, Wild mouse, Collasis,Tidal Wave, The Spider and Rattlesnake Rapids. The whole time I was thinking of you! Thanks for taking me every year. (p.s. I did find myself asking the kids if we could stop riding the rides and watch a "show", now I understand. When I was a kid I thought "What a waste of prime riding time", Now it is all clear. I love you.

6 comments:

Jen said...

It looks like you had a great time! I love the advice your Dad gave you...I'll have to remember that.
Your family is so cute, and growing up fast!

Mike and Bridgett said...

FUN!! We took the kids to Lagoon at the beginning of August and it was great! They had so much fun. I'm glad that you guys got to go too. I can't believe you have 4 kids in school now. Where is the time going??? Crazy. It must seem strange to send them off everyday. Your family is so fun...looks like the girls really love each other.

Kara said...

Looks like a great time! What a cute bunch of kids you have!

Petersen Kids said...

Look at your cute little fam! All of them kinda look the same age! I just want you to know that Lagoon DOES rock!! Those were cute pics, sorry I budded in on your blog.
Brooke

Montana Wilkins said...

Misty, it's so great to get to peek into your life and see how you and yours are doing! I'm sure that Nissa-Lynn did invent blogs, but what a fun thing they are! ;o)
Looks like you had fun at Lagoon. I haven't been since before we had kids. We did take them to Disneyland when we were in California though. I have yet to post any pictures, but they were so mesmerized by the whole experience that it was funny.
And apparently I'm going to have to start a back to school tradition where I live because both you and Nissa have fun sounding ones where you live. I'd love a "Treats and tears" or a neighborhood breakfast!
Love and miss you!
Janet

Allen Family said...

Hey Misty--I just saw your name on Brooke's blog and wanted to say hi and see how you're doing! Moab was so much fun, it was just awesome getting to know you. Your fam is adorable. I hope you don't mind me jumping on, I miss you. I feel grateful that I had the chance to ride with you and share a great convo. I hope it isn't the last! Here's my email if you get a chance--jessikayallen@hotmail.com --jessi