Saturday, August 30, 2008

Blaire's Big Birthday Bash!

Yes, I am a crazy mother that cannot stand the thought of anyone being left out! I love all of these kids. We had a great time. Most of them rode the bus home with Blaire, and as they got off the bus they all started running down the lane towards the house it was a huge mob of kindergarteners running (That is when I got a little scared!) There was about 25 classmates and friends that came to the awesome party. It really was fun! Blaire never stopped smiling and that made it all worth it!

Lots of fun Games!

Tons of GREAT GIRLY presents!

A BIG birthday cake!

Some birthday fun with just the family for FHE! Love you Blaire!

9 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

Happy B-day Blaire! I remember when your mom was pregnant with you!:) Your house is BEAUTIFUL Misty! I love it! Lagoon looked like fun! Yourpics are so cute- we REALLY need to somehow get together! Joel is starting grain Monday, maybe next Sunday? I'll call you....leave your number again in a comment -k-

Travis and Melissa said...

Preslee had a lot of fun at the party thanks for letting her go. The Wades

Nissa-Lynn said...

I love that you invited all those kids you're amazing! What a wonderful Mom you are! And I love you home it's beautiful! Oh how I miss you Misty!

Love ya tons!

Jessica said...

Misty Warner - Gordon!!! Hello!!! It's Jessica Oveson - Madsen. I was up late last night and just happened to find your blog in a real long round - about way... Anyway... Jaylin keeps me updated a bit and once in awhile I see a family pic on her fridge but it has been a few years. Your family is gorgeous. 4 girls, 1 boy... how do you do it. I always say I was very blessed to only have 1 girl. I can't imagine the time it takes to get your family ready to go somewhere having to do 4 heads of hair. And the crazy thing is... it looks like they are always done up to a T!!! They are adorable. Your little man is also adorable. I ran into Natalie (Swasey) down in Castle Dale this summer and she was telling me what an amazing mother she thought you were. It is so fun to see all these little (or big) families grow!!! You guys look like you are doing great and I agree with your last commenter... your house is gorgeous. I hope you don't mind that I left a comment... I just had to let you know how beautiful I think your family is... and BTW - you haven't aged... seriously!!!

Kelli said...

Hey Misty! How are you? I saw your blog on Brooke's so I had to check it out! It was fun to see you guys a couple of months ago and I hope that we can keep in touch better this way. If you want, I can send you an invite to my blog. Just e-mail me your e-mail address.
bkbarton@gmail.com
By the way, you really are amazing to invite that many kids! Way to be a good mom! See ya!

Tanner and Kristin said...

Misty, I'm so excited to have come across your blog! It has been way too long since I've seen you or talked to you. You have the most BeAuTiFuL family and you have to be the CuTeSt mom in the whole world! Where are you in Idaho? It's so fun to see pictures of you and your family. Take care and keep in touch!
Kristin Cornell (Danzer)

The Barton's said...

Mist~ Darling blog dude! You did a great job! Kids are stinkin cute! Want to squeese them all! Are you crazy throwing a party? Go YOU!!! I am sure that binker loved that!
Kate

Tanner and Kristin said...

It was so fun to hear from you! Yeah!! This will be such a great way to keep in touch. Of course I remember Lake Powell and the Nun costumes...how could I forget?!? It cracks me up to think about it. It seems so long ago, doesn't it? We are living in Syracuse (near Layton). We've been in this area for about 7 years and love our neighborhood. Are your parents still in Castle Dale? Do you get home often? I can't tell you how good it is to talk to you. Love ya!

Jeni said...

Hey Misti!!
So fun to hear from you on my blog and then see your cute family on your blog! I swear, your kids are the cutest! I need to borrow your girls for a while! I need some PINK around my house and they are darling! It will be fun to keep in touch this way~ love your blog! =)