Sunday, October 26, 2008

Adult Halloween Party!

Some of our friends had a fantastic Halloween party! We really had a fun night! My costume was so fun. I don't know what your past K-mart experience has been but my costume sums my experience up! (Not so friendly-kind of different sevice.) The make-up, keys, phone an the big collared shirt was hilarious! We had a lot of fun with a bunch of great friends!

WADE THE RODEO CLOWN- This was great! Wade was such a great sport and he really got into the part! It was a great night out for us. We were talking and the last Halloween party we went to was yours Michelle. Do you remember that? We had a blast! We love to get together with our friends. You really make life FUN!!!

14 comments:

Gramps and Granny said...

Wow, I loved the costumes.They made me laugh. I can see you two acting out your costumes. Great ideas. Mom

Bandi Olsen said...

That is totally hilarious! Totally can relate the the completely unhelpful, kind of 'what are you doing here?' Kmart worker!
*disclaimer: I have NOTHING against most Kmart workers. There is just a small few that give the rest of you a bad name.*

Tanner and Kristin said...

Oh my...I'm dying over your K-Mart get-up!! That is just too funny! It sounds like you had a fun night out.

Petersen Kids said...

The Kmart worker, great job, that is so funny that you thought of that. The look on your face is making me crack up! Wade looks hilarious too. Sounds like so much fun to dress up.

Little Tyce, that story is so great! I love it, did you like post 3 in a row?? Wow, on the ball!

SANDERS said...

Wow looking sharp. So I saw your quilts that is so impressive. Also the shots of your house, totally cute. Can I hire you. We have lived in our house now going on 4 months I have nothing hanging on my walls yet at all. And no I am not going to EC for Thanksgiving O how I wish I were. One day we do need to go there the same time that would be fun.

Jessica said...

Misty - your kids and their halloween costumes are so darn cute! I can't quit giggling about the KMart costume. You are so creative. And the look on Wade's face... did he know he was going to be put on the family blog for us all to see!!! Every time I take a pic or video Eric with the kids he says, "that better not go on the blog." Wade is a good sport! I'm with Amy - I totally need help with the whole interior decorating thing!! Your house is awesome!

Shanae Butler said...

Our Halloween costumes consist of whatever adorns the shelves of Walmart. Not so much fun, but my kids don't complain! Loved the Kmart gettup.

Brandon and Hayley gordon said...

HA hA ha! this is awesome. can't wait to show Wade's costume to B. somewhere I have a pic of B dressed up as peter pan....wonder where it is? Your kids are adorable. Im not sure what our plans are this friday/sat but we would love to get up there are see you guys. We leave on Sunday for Moab. We are stopping off in SLC to hang out with Karley for awhile and go shopping, then my cousin has his mission farewell on Sunday. other than that we should be back in town sunday night. miss you!

Mike and Bridgett said...

Your kids look so great for Halloween! Mike grew up in Hibbard and loved the carnival there. Sugar does a good one too and he doesn't love it as much anymore...crowds and crowds or something?!?! Your little Tyce is darling. Boys are so fun! I LOVE your KMart costume. That is Great! You are SO creative! I need a little of that juice going on here.

The Barton's said...

What the Holy shinoly! Wow! Tons of posts. Can you believe I haven't been blogging for weeks. Well it's true what can I say. And the costumes...O my aiken'! I am laughing so hard. Wade really fits the part and bud you kinda look like a polig if you know what I mean. No offense. That shirt is like size 3XL. Way to big for ya. And Blue eye shadow?!? Way to sport that! Sure loved seeing Blaire and Tyce. What cute little kids. Man I miss them. And you and Wade! Sure love ya Mist! O and Mom totally already commented? I can't believe she beat me to it! She is grounded!

deena said...

You guys look great! You are so creative. Once again, I'm impressed!

Kara said...

LOVE the costumes! You both need to give up your day jobs--looks like you've found your real passions in life! :)ha-ha

-H Hansen Ranch said...

I loved the costumes too. I have been meaning to get back to you about your post on my blog. I have been stalking you as well. I have enjoyed seeing your beautiful children and will be keeping tabs on you. Monica

Jen said...

Fun costumes! I would like to know where you find the time to do all the creative things you do? I'm always amazed when I see what you have been creating!