Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Sweet little boy!


Looks sure can be deceiving! My little guy can be pretty sweet and kind. Giving lots of love and being such a big helper. BUT... when he is in one of his three year old moods lets just say that things are not so sweet! Like during the dedicatory prayer of the new Hibbard church building. The Stake President was praying and Tyce was let's say being a little difficult and we were trying to control him and he blurts out with a loud "Stop it Dad -your a knuckle head!" I was embarassed to say the least but that is Tyce. (To his defense this meeting was after our regular block of chruch meetings so Tyce was going on five hours of church!) When he is mad at his sisters he also gets really mean and says "Stop it! Ya Bum kick!" The very next second though he will be cuddled up with you and out of the blue say "Mom I really love you!" "Dad will you play cars with me because I like you a lot! We sure love this little man!

4 comments:

Gramps and Granny said...

Tyce, you are such a handsome little boy. What beautiful blue eyes. We love you. Granny

Ashton & Co. said...

Tyce is SO handsome- love the things he says! Your kids all look so cute in their costumes at the carnival and YES, I do remmber that Halloween party. I think that's the last time we've dressed up, too. You guys look awesome. Love Wade's- he truly looks like a clown! We saw him at the basketball games on Saturday. I think we played your team last week, but we had the flu so we didn't go. Hope all is well- we still need to get together. Joel's schedule has calmed down, let's plan something! (Maybe after halloween?)

deena said...

What a cute boy! Keep me posted on what to expect out of my little boy as he grows up with 3 big sisters. Tyce sounds like a keeper!

Kara said...

Hey, that is right up there with Nate announcing to the store "mom, Kacie is eating her boogers!" gotta love the kids!!