



We had so much fun on Saturday! After we were done with all of the basketball games we headed to The BYU-I football games! We were FREEZING COLD, but we had fun chilling with Thor the viking and cheering for out team!! The girls loved it and Tyce was really watching with intense determination. He really wants to play!!!




3 comments:
Misty! This makes me think of the ONE morning I managed to get up at 3:30 AM and go with you to your custodial job at the Hart Building! I remember going into a room that had the Thor head and trying it on. To this day I wish I had pictures of us goofing around with that thing. (Although I'm sure it wasn't the same head as the one in your pictures since that was a whopping 12 years ago!) So who plays on the BYU-I football team anyway? And who do they play? Sounds fun no matter what!
TRUE die hards to stay in the freezing cold! What a great memory!
Looks like you are the only ones there! I bet you got sweet seats! And I can't believe that you suckered someone else to get up with you at the Crack to do your custodial job. You always had a knack for that...I mean talking people into doing things. HaHA I am laughing so dang hard right now. And GO BYUI! Thats what we do...Support our teams! And what a fun thing to do in the cold. Loves
Post a Comment