Sunday, December 7, 2008

First Piano Recital

This Saturday was Ashlyn's very first Piano recital. She did a GREAT JOB! She has only had seven lessons and had to perform and we were all so impressed. She played Spring by Vivaldi and Bring a torch Janette Isabella a traditional French carol.Ashlyn's piano teacher is so amazing. We love her!



6 comments:

Jessica said...

Congratulations!!! That is awesome.. she looks so pretty. I was just looking at your family pics and I don't know how you do 4 girls and 1 boy!! Seriously... I may have one more but just like today... I don't have to start getting the fam ready for church until about 1 hour before it's time to go. Doing 4 girls hair.... wow - and they always look adorable!! You have got to be one awesome mommy!!!

Kara said...

Way to go Ashlynn! I hope she loves it and stays with it. Its so fun to see them progress!

Tanner and Kristin said...

How sweet! Ashlyn is so big. I so hope my girlies want to play the piano too!

Ashton & Co. said...

She looks SO pretty! Good job Ashlyn! She looks so grown up!:) It was fun to run into you guys the other day. Hey, do you guys want to come over tomorrow night for ice cream? Maybe we can consider it family night?!:) Let me know- 356-7226.

The Barton's said...

K-I have so much to say...What the crap. You have posted such awesome things and I have totally been out of the big fat loop. So sorry I am your flake of a sister. How gay! First of all LOVE the family pics! Whatever, those kids are growing up way to fast. They are all so darling and I miss them so much. Second of all...In memory of Lamont! Awesome. I really liked him. He was a great person and how cool that you guys did that. I must say just looking at your whole blog I have become a little emo-shhh. How dumb I know but sometimes blogging doesn't make me happy. It makes me lonesome for you and your fam. (Yes, even dub!) I love you and I will be waiting for a pic in the mail! Loves!

Amie said...

I got your card and love the pic of your family. How crazy is it that you and I chose the same card template? We must still have a lot in common. :) (like good taste, right?)