Every Thanksgiving Grandma Gordon makes her homemade gingerbread walls roof and doors for each grandchild.Everything we need to build awesome gingerbread houses. The kids love it! They all are so creative and it is such a fond memory for them! Wade's favorite part is packing up all five houses into our car and driving all of the way back home. :0)
That looks like so much fun! Looks like Peggy goes to a lot of trouble to get the stuff ready, thats a nice grandma. I would have loved to see how Wade arranged 5 fragile gingerbread houses in a vehicle and got them home safely!
Peggy is awesome.. that is an awesome tradition! I have zero patience for the whole gingerbread house thing!!! Maybe I ought to have one of the grandmas instill this tradition so I can get out of it every year!!! At our house all the candy goes in the mouth and not on the house! I can't believe how much Jaylin's little girl looks like her. Can you keep working on her to get her blog? I bug her every time we talk!!!!
What a GREAT tradition! The houses turned out so fun. I don't know why it would be such an ordeal getting those home... ;) It is a perfect start the holidays.
I am so excited to have a family blog. It is so nice to share your life with so many loved ones that live far away! I am loving being a mother of five great kids. They are growing too fast. We love Idaho and stay very busy. I have also started going back to school. A little bit at a time ya know. Wade is really busy with work and church stuff. So when he has time off we schedule some fun. It is great to have trips to Utah to see family and be together.Lots of family fun.I sure love all of you and am so glad that you have been a part of my life. We love comments and love to keep in touch with all of our family and friends! Thanks for visiting us on our blog!!!
8 comments:
That looks like so much fun! Looks like Peggy goes to a lot of trouble to get the stuff ready, thats a nice grandma. I would have loved to see how Wade arranged 5 fragile gingerbread houses in a vehicle and got them home safely!
Cute pics-great houses!
What a great grandma!! And such a fun memory for your kids. They look great!
That is a great tradition for your kids! They did a great job on the houses--very creative! :)
Peggy is awesome.. that is an awesome tradition! I have zero patience for the whole gingerbread house thing!!! Maybe I ought to have one of the grandmas instill this tradition so I can get out of it every year!!! At our house all the candy goes in the mouth and not on the house! I can't believe how much Jaylin's little girl looks like her. Can you keep working on her to get her blog? I bug her every time we talk!!!!
What a GREAT tradition! The houses turned out so fun. I don't know why it would be such an ordeal getting those home... ;) It is a perfect start the holidays.
What a fun tradition! The gingerbread houses look great! Yum!
What a super Grandma! I'm just lazy and buy the kits!! The kids did awesome on their gingerbread houses! What a fun tradish!!
Post a Comment