Friday, January 2, 2009

Bowling at the REX

We are not the best bowlers in the world but we sure know how to have a lot of fun! We love living where we do we are surounded by great people that treat us like family! The Adams invited us to a game at the Rex and it was AWESOME! The kids had a blast and so did the adults. We have had a lot of fun hanging out with them over Christmas break and we will have withdrawls when all of the holiday fun has to end! Back to work and back to school is approaching too fast! Thanks for the great time.








2 comments:

Jody said...

What are you talking about "not the best bowlers"?? You guys are awesome. I'm not going to say that I didn't make somewhat of a comeback during the second game, but you still put me to shame. Thanks for coming with us! We always have a great time with you guys!!

Christy said...

Happy New Year!

Ah, bowling. I love it but I'm so bad at it. We went bowling a few weeks ago and even my 6-year-old beat me...and not because I let her!

You have such a cute family!