Saturday, January 3, 2009

HORSING AROUND!

Do my kids look happy or what! The Twitchell family is like our own and they asked us if we might be interested in riding! You should have heard my kids. This was the most exciting day they were even more excited than for Santa! That is just crazy! We always have a good time together and this day was no exception! We met out at the livestock center indoor arena and rode this amazing horse Rondo! The horse is so good and the kids loved riding and leading him around!Our friend trains horses for a living. He is very good at what he does and it shows with the horse we rode! All of my kids had a great time but Macie really wants to be a cowgirl! Sister Twitchell was teaching her how to rope and she has been writing papers in school about what she wants to be when she grows up and the answer is always- "I want to be a "RANCH" like Brother Twitchell!" So cute! In fact she wanted a horse for Christmas- I told her that Santa couldn't bring a horse cause we didn't have a fence yet! That kid is soo determined. She is now asking for one for her birthday! Wade is going to cave I know it! When he was a kid his parents got him a horse and to this day he says that it was the most awesome present ever! I guess we will see what happens?



This is our little cowgirl(in the hat)! She is loving it!


16 comments:

Amie said...

That would be the best present ever! Our Alli wanted to be a "horse rider" forever. She wore a pink hat and pink cowgirl boots until they were two sizes too small and falling apart! But actually getting a real horse? We couldn't even handle fish. :) My Dad did arrange for some horse riding in Ferron and it was great.

Tanner and Kristin said...

So fun! My girlies love to ride horses too. That is one of their favorite things to do when they go to Ferron. The Whittles (remember Wendy Whittle, high school English?) always take the girls riding. They are so sweet! I love that the girls love country stuff - even though we live in the city. That would definitely be an awesome birthday present!

Jeni said...

Awwww.... get Macie the horse!! That's my vote! That was so sweet to see her so happy! Not only will it be her favorite gift EVER, it will also teach her responsibility! See, a "win-win" situation!! =) (Easy for me to say..... my kids aren't asking for a horse!!) Such cute pix of that AND the bowling! My kids also love to bowl!

Mike and Bridgett said...

Misty, your kids are so darling. I love the family pics and kids pics on the side. You are such a great mom and dad. Always doing new and exciting things with your kids!

Kelli said...

Looks like you guys have had lots of fun over the break! How cute that she wants a horse. I also would love a horse, but no one in my family seems to care to much for them! I guess I've always got my dad's horses so it works out pretty good. They are pretty fun...Good luck with that one!! She's sure a cute little cowgirl!

Ashton & Co. said...

Looks like you have been having SO much fun! You are such a great family. LOVE the new family pics by the way. I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas. Your girls are all so beautiful and Tyce is already a stud. Looks like Wade still likes to fish!:) I think you should stay friends with the Twitchell's so you never have to take care of your own horses! WAY cute pics!

SANDERS said...

Hey looks like a fun fun christmas, I can't wait for Santa to come to my house. He that tunnel for sleding looks like so much fun I showed everyone at work they thought it was awesome. You are so great to do all the things with your kids.11

SANDERS said...

Opps the 11 at the end of my comment was totally going to be !! oops!! It's almost lunch time and I am hungry I can't think when that happens

Travis and Melissa said...

Your family is so cute. My girls just think your kids are the greatest. We missed you at Relief Society last night.

Jen and Brandon said...

Mist, you got some new family photos they look amazing, who did them!! If you get a horse, my boys will be so jealouse and will be through the field and at your house everyday... come to think of it go ahead and get that horse :)

BenandLisaGrimm said...

Avary would be so jealous. She loves horses. You have been busy. It was fun to see all of the great things you have been up to. Happy New Year.

John and Ashley said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Your kids are so cute. It was really fun hearing from you.

Nissa-Lynn said...

Mist,
Your family does the most fun things!!!You are the greatest mom! I was reading about how you made all those donuts for your neighborhood-and that is so awesome! YOU inspire me! And your family is so beautiful! And you look amazing as too!

The Barton's said...

I am not saying anything other than I am such a good sis because I finally checked out the blog. NO I haven't updated mine. To little time to be doing this. Sorry I am the worst blogger right now. Yes it is 12:39 AM and yes I am up. And my head is pounding. What the H. Anyway, sure love the pics and yes get the dang horse and can't wait to be included in some famliy fun soon hopefully! Love you Mist!

brittney and leeon said...

Misty, great to see your beautiful family. I found your blog through the Leonhardts. Looks like everything is going really well for you. Good to see you.

Leeon

Mist said...

Leeon Hey it is great to hear from you! I would love to be inited to view your family blog. My e-mail is eternal7@q.com- It will be fun to be i touch! It looks like you have a sweet little girl! It is fun to be in touch!