
Blaire is such a happy little girl. To tell you the honest truth this cutie was totally CLUELESS about this whole experience! Before going into surgery to remove her tonsils and adnoids,all she could think about was ice cream, popcycles, jello, pudding,- no idea about the rough few days ahead! She has always been really healthy but this sweet little angel SNORES like a CHAINSAW! When she would sleep her throat was so closed off her little body barely had an airway to breathe and sometimes she would wake up and just gasp for air so we knew that we had to have this done. Her airway was so tight that we couldn't understand how our little sweetie could eat. The doc says the snoring will stop so we will see!









Thanks so much Grandma and Grandpa for the card, money and phone calls! I Love you so much. I want to buy bubble gum and a jamba juice with my money! My card came in the mailbox. I love you! Blaire




16 comments:
O Binker...What a trooper! She is darling. Who would of thought she was going in for the surg?!? She is amazing-that kid! And the hair? Way to go Mist! Up at the crack and still managed to open the 'balls' and do a cute do for Binks! Thanks for sharing the pics. I kinda got teary eyed seeing the blog. What a cutie patootie! Love you guys tons!
Oh and P.S. throw that kid a friggin' bone. She is starving! She had to fast for a long time! That is hard for a little kid! Love you BINKS!!!
Poor little Blaire. That isn't a fun thing for anyone to have to go through. I hope she is doing well!!
OUCH, OUCH, OUCH!! She looks so cute though! Hope all goes well, and remember, days 4-6 are totally the worst. Good luck!
Wow, her hair looks so good for the surg.! What cute little pictures. You have such a darling family! Way to go Blaire, you are one tough cookie! The only person I know that has a huge smile going into surgery!
Cute Blaire. Seriously, who looks that cute going into surgery? And her hair-do?! Oh my, it's adorable! You are such an amazing mom. I need some new hair-do ideas. So, next time, can you get some shots of the back of her head, too?! Just teasing! I hope everything goes well with her recovery.
What a little sweetie. I hope she recovers as happily as she was before the surgery! She sounds just like you, Mist. You've always been that happy and optimistic! Her little message is so cute too. Good luck!
I have never seen a kid so happy to be in the hospital! I hope she gets better soon!
Well i can promise the snoring will stop. But bri was not a happy camper when she came out she put the covers over her head and would not talk. Days 3-5 were bad but after that she was back to eating and doing well except her breath stunk. The poor thing suffered with it forever and the bad parents that we are never did anything about it till she started to stop breathing at night so we finally took her in. Doctor said they were so big that they touched each other. I hope all goes well.
I love the way you talked about Blaire in this post. You are clearly such a cute and loving mom. The fact that she was carefree and smiling before, tells me you and Wade are strong and unselfish parents, and probably pretty good actors. ;)I hope she's doing well!
Wow! She looks like she actually enjoyed surgery!?! What a little doll. I don't know about you, but I had a harder time when Sadie got hers out than she did. She wasn't as happy as Blaire though...I hope the recovery went well and that she is feeling better now! I'll tell you what, Sadie has not been sick once since we got them out and it's been a year and a half now! :) Good luck!
Isn't surgery on your little ones thw worst!!! She does look adorable and are you kidding me with the hair... you are amazing!!! Hope she recovers well.. My Mick did the whole tonsil and adnoid thing a few years go and it was pretty slick!!!
I hate to say it... But I'll miss her sawing logs the next time she falls asleep on my lap! ha ha. Blaire, you are such a brave girl. Uncle B and I are so impressed that you went into surgery with a smile on your face. Hope you are eating alot of ice cream, you deserve it. Misty, not the least bit surprised that Blaire looked cute that early in the morning...you're supermom don't you know? :) miss you!
I am sad that Blair won't be apart
of the Snoring Family any more, since I have been apart of it my entire life :) Blaire we hope you get feeling better soon. We love and miss you all.
Uncle Bryan, Aunt Brandi, Logan,McCade and Britlyn
She's such a little sweetie. I can't wait for her to feel good and get back to normal - I miss her little giggles.
Logan has the same surgery almost exactly a year ago. It is horrible. The worst part for us was getting him to take the med. I am glad to hear she is going good.
Post a Comment