Monday, January 26, 2009

Four Little Girls = Bows Bows Bows

This weekend I have been working on a project for my little girlies! They LOVE to look pretty and it really is all about the accessories! A friend in my ward knew how to make these darling bows. We asked her if she would show us how. She not only showed us how but we met on Saturday and made quite a few! It was a lot of fun. They are very easy to make!




14 comments:

Amie said...

Misty! I was just thinking about you this morning and hoping you would post again soon! Yea! I LOVE making bows too, and yours are SO cute! Thanks for the ideas! I'm going to try them. My 9 year old thinks she's getting too old for bows. It's quite sad. I've had to get more creative, and the ones you made seem good for older girls too!

Kara said...

Those are SO cute! How much money I could save if I knew how to do that. For some reason bows are like socks at my house--you never have the match. So, what do you do? Go buy more! If only I could makes socks!:)

Mike and Bridgett said...

Those are super cute and I am pretty sure that you should share your wealth of knowledge. You must have darling clothes for those bows to match. Good job!!!

brittney and leeon said...

Misty, I'd love to have you check out our blog. Send an email to my wife so she can add you. beaufish@msn.com

Leeon

Brandon and Hayley Gordon said...

Very, Very, Very nice! They are so cute. It must be a Gordon thing. London is OBSESSED as well! :)

SANDERS said...

That looks really complicated I am so glad I have boys. Bows just seem like to much pressure, good thing you are great at them.Good news I just opened a tootsie pop and got a indian shooting a star!!!!!!! Sorry had to tell someone, I am at work alone in my office and lonely!!!

Unknown said...

I should come over someday and learn how to do those. My Little Lauren would love those. she loves to look in the Mirror and say ooh at herself.

Jeni said...

Darling bows! Sure wish I had a girl!!
I am soooo excited for Moab and I'm stoked you are coming!! It wouldn't be the same without you! It'll be a blast! See you soon!

Nissa-Lynn said...

So darling mist! You did a super job! They'll so good in you beautiful girls' hair!

Coopers said...

What a good lookin' family! I am so glad that you are all realted to me. Love you guys. Hope to see you soon. Aunt Jill XOXOXOXOX

Tiff said...

Misty, what a great looking family! Glad to see things are good for you. Hope all is well your way!

Petersen Kids said...

Those bows are so cute, and I'll bet they are not that easy. You are just creative. Holy cow your kids are cute. I was looking at all the pics down the side! I hope I am able to make it to Moab, I want to see eveyone so bad!

The Barton's said...

WHAT THE CRAP EVER...DARLING BOWS. AND WOW...I MEAN WOW. YOU TOTALLY GOT ALL THE CREATIVE JEANS YOU TERD. CAN'T WAIT FOR MOAB! WE ARE GETTING SHIRTS AND THEY ARE DARLING. WE WILL BE WAY HOT AND THE MOST HATED TEAM THERE BUT WHAT THE H...IT WILL BE A RIOT! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU. WE WILL HAVE A BIG FAT HAIRY BLAST! ANYWAY CALL ME AND WE'LL CHAT! LOVE YOU

Tanner and Kristin said...

Mist, Those bows are so dang cute. We are bow/flower/clippie freaks around here! I want to try to make these. Too cute!