Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ashlyn's Great Adventure


Ashlyn's fourth grade class went to Big Springs up in Island Park and also went to Mesa Falls! She was so excited because her Daddy could go with her! What a fun memory!

Can you find Ashlyn among all of her class mates? I am so proud of her. I get compliments all of the time form parents saying how kind Ash is to their children. She is such a good person and a great example and friend to all.

The children were feeling the water in this pictue because the temp. of Big springs is 52 degrees year round. The kids thought that was cool because they know of the hard winters that we have here in Idaho.

Wade truly is the best dad to all of our kids. They had a great time together! I think that they will remember this day for a very long time!

11 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

What a great dad, and cute pics of them together. I remember what a sweetheart Ashlyn always has been. What a good example for her sisters! She's so cute. I know we need to get together. I'm sorry for keep saying that and not acting on it. Once all our harvests are over I will actually see Joel (or that's the hope)...anyway, thanks for commenting and i hope you are doing good!

Petersen Kids said...

What a cute post. Of course she is so kind to everyone, look at her parents. Both of you are so genuine. Your kids can't help but learn from your example. What a great pic of Wade and Ash. It is so neat when dads make time to do fun stuff like that!! What an awesome dad!

Kara said...

That is great that Wade got to go! I bet Ashlyn loved having her dad there. Hmmm I spotted Ashlyn in the picture, but wondered where Brayden was--hope he wasn't off getting into trouble! :) We'd love to do dinner sometime. Saturday nights are still date nights for us!

Mike and Bridgett said...

That is a great dad. My dad used to do fun things for us when we were growing up and it meant so much to me. Great job Wade. It is a great thing to spend time one on one with a child.

The Barton's said...

Ash is growing up so fast! I love that girl! She is a tender heart and a good helper! And Doub...What a good pop! I'm sure he had just as much fun as Ash! Darling any way!
Loves
K

Kelli said...

She has grown so much since I saw her last. What a cute girl. I bet you love having a helper that really helps! I love when the daddies go on the field trips. The kids love it so much. Way funner than mom!(at least in my household!)

Travis and Melissa said...

Such cute pictures! Hey I just wanted to tell you thanks for inviting Preslee over Wednesday she had a great time. She loves Blaire.

Tanner and Kristin said...

I'm not surprised that your cute Ashlyn is kind to those around her. Like mother, like daughter! You were always the sweetest!!

Allen Family said...

Hey Misty--
She's a doll! You're family is so cute. I saw you commented on Jeni's blog that you emailed me??? I never got it? I'm so sad. Please email again! I love checking in on you, your blog is great and your canning? What the hey? You're a little Betty Crocker! I'm jealous of your shelves! Pretty impressive. Email me again, please. jessikayallen@hotmail.com-- loves, Jes

Jody said...

Hey Misty! Love the blog. I'm glad you started one - I feel like we don't see enough of you guys even though you live right down the street. I love all the pictures - especially your cute family picture.

Bandi Olsen said...

Misty, you've been tagged. Go to my blog to find out what to do. Sorry!