Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Man Tag

A. The rules are posted at the beginning.
B. Each Person answers questions about their sweethearts
C. At the End of the post, the person then tags people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged.
Alright people here are the facts and details.


What is your husbands name? Wade D. Gordon


How long have you guys been married? 11 years


How long did you date? 4 months



How old is he? 33 on Oct.1


Who eats more sweets? Are you kidding?! Chocolate is my only sanity in a day with 5 kids. Anyone heard of Florence's Chocolate? Wade is a salty snacker any kind of nut or chips--that is what he would snack on.


Who said I love you first? Wade

Who is taller? Wade

Who can sing the best? Wade has a great voice. People have told Wade that he sounds like Collin Rae. Although I am always singing, ward choir, any groups that are put together. (Wade was kicked out of choir in H.S. and refuses to sing in ward choir.) The only time I hear Wade sing is in the morning when he tries to wake up our kids. It is an original song and it is different everyday.(So cute!)


Who is smarter? Depends on the subject! Although I will say that Wade is a student with a photographic memory and he has always earned awesome grades Funny thing is that he never has enjoyed school or reading much and could complete an assignment seconds before it is due an recieve an A. I on the other hand LOVE to read and Love school and learning. I study a lot and start an assignment right away when it is assigned and work on it and refine the project until it is due and until I recieve an A.

Who does the laundry? I do the laundry. Wade is very helpful though and will start a load and will help fold. (This is usually at night and the clean laundry is on our bed and it needs folded so we can go to sleep.):0)


Who pays the bills? Wade,I paid the bills for the first seven years and wanted him to take a tun for a while. We are both pretty much involved. Dave Ramsey anyone?



Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me


Who mows the lawn? Always ME I love being outside. I do most of the gardening and yard upkeep, totally by choice. Wade is very helpful but I love it so much, designing flower beds and landscaping he just lets me enjoy it.



Who cooks dinner? Me, and I am always looking for great new recipes (Hint Hint)

Who drives? Wade, but I sure wish he would let me take a turn driving! How easy is that compared to dealing with five little kids- "She's touching me! Mom I'm hungry! I just spilled my rootbeer and it's dripping on the suitcase! Ashlyn just threw up! I need to go to the bathroom and Dad won't stop again. Then Wade says can't you get them to be quiet? This goes on and on over and over.(You think I am kidding and this happens all in one trip!)Then we get to where we are going and I hear someone say "Wade you must be tired driving all of that way, come sit down and rest. Is there anything I can get for you Wade?" It never fails!


Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Wade- I really hate to admit that. I have way too much pride and I am very stubborn. I am really tring to get better at admitting when I am wrong, but then again have I ever been wrong?:0):0) NO NEVER!!!


Who kissed who first? Wade

Who asked who out first? Wade, in front of a ton of people at a party so that I couldn't tell him no. (Not that I would have)

Who wears the pants? We are pretty much on equal ground. It is always give and take with us. We usually make decisions mutually but our kids will say "Dad is in charge but Mom's the boss!"

I tag Katie, Hayley, Nissa and Janet

4 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

Cute! I like tags- it's always fun to learn more about everyone! Wade is such a great guy- he did a great job talking last Sunday!

Kelli said...

You two are a great couple. The driving in the car thing is so true! I've never thought about it that way, but you're right- driving is way easier than dealing with kids! Maybe you could just fake going to sleep and let him do both :) Just jokin! Tags are always so fun to read. Cute post!

Tanner and Kristin said...

What a fun post! It's so fun to learn more about Wade. Thanks for all of your cute comments on my blog. I love hearing from you!! I gave Kristy (Funk) Guymon your blog address, so I know she's been checking in on you too!

Jeni said...

LOVE the new background on your blog! It is fun to learn new things about you..... you garden and can food??? Wow Mist, I'm totally impressed!! You're making the rest of us look like dorks!! =)