Sunday, September 28, 2008

Kindergarten Zoo Trip

Blaire had a field trip to the zoo on Friday. She has been so excited to go and has asked everyday for the past two weeks if "today was the day". Her dad was able to go and ride the bus with her she was so excited.(Mom had the joy of taking the other kids to the dentist). Her favorite animals were the monkeys. She was so excited to have Preslee and Jessica be in her group. They are sweet little friends of Blaires.




16 comments:

The Barton's said...

How much fun Binker! You look so pretty! What a fun day you must of had! And your Daddy went with you! (Sorry Mist~You got the shaft) The Zoo is so much fun! Sure miss you guys! Wish we lived closer! Wish you could of been here this weekend. Hopefully we will get to see each other soon! Love you to pieces!

Ashton & Co. said...

Blaire is such a cutie! Wade does good with the pics- I would love to get together over harvest by the way! Maybe we could meet at the park or one of our houses- let me know! I'm sure Bridgett will love to come, too! Thanks!

Bandi Olsen said...

What a sweet little thing, she looks like a doll! That is so cool that Wade gets to go on the girls' field trips. Let me know when you make it down this way, we'll get together.

Mike and Bridgett said...

That is fun that her dad gets to hang out with her at the zoo. Preslee is a cute little girl. I bet they have some fun together. I didn't realize you lived so close to Melissa and Travis. That is fun I bet.

Jessica said...

What a cool dad - but I agree with your sister - you did get the shaft!!! Your little girls are sto stinkin cute with their happy faces ALL the time. And you need to give Wade an "adda-boy." If I sent the camera with Eric it would come back the same as when it left!

Unknown said...

What a lovely family and great mother you are! Tai was so excited to finally connect with you and his long-lost pal. The beauty of blogging...and your blog is exceptionally beautiful. Looking forward to meeting up with you guys someday when we're back in the States or if you decide to take a vacation to Asia. Come on out - we love having visitors! Hugs from Malaysia.

Travis and Melissa said...

Cute pics. Thanks Wade for being such a trooper and watching after Preslee she had a great time. We just love Blaire she is such a cute girl.

Shanae Butler said...

Misty,
I just caught your comment on my blog. I don't check it as often as I should. Your family is beautiful! And you haven't changed a bit. If I had known you were living out there I would have called you when we were in Bear World. We had a ball and it is such beautiful country! I'll bet you enjoy it. Keep in touch!

Tanner and Kristin said...

How cute is Blaire? She's adorable! And I love her name. Too cute! And you have such a sweet hubby to go on all of these fieldtrips!

Danyale said...

Misty & Wade, it is Danyale (LeRoy) Christensen. I fond your blog on Shanae's blog and had to check it out. Wade and I were always such good friends since grade school and you in High school that it is awesome to have some way to keep tabs. You have a darling family and I am glad that things are going good for you. I hope it is OK to check up on you every once in a while. please feel free to visit my blog. christensenlads.blogspot.com

Jen said...

I am impressed that Wade goes on the field trips AND takes pictures. Dan would love to do the field trip, but I doubt I would get any pictures of the occassion! Wish we had pictures of the fun dentist visit too!

Brandon and Hayley gordon said...

sorry you got stuck going to the DENTIST! Why does Wade get all the fun? ha ha. miss ya! tell your kiddos hi and hugs for us.

Brandon and Hayley gordon said...

p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WADE!

Nissa-Lynn said...

blaire is just a doll! She's so beautiful just like her mommy!

Petersen Kids said...

WOW! Wade is like dad of the year! That is so great that he gets to do stuff like that, and that he wants to! Blaire looks so much like you Misty, well minus the way blonde hair! She's beautiful!

SANDERS said...

HEY THERE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH 5 ADORABLE KIDS LIVING IN IDAHO? I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT ANY OF THIS, SO I AM SO GLAD YOU FOUND ME. IT IS JUST SO FUN. YOU LOOK GREAT, WOW IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME. IT'S JUST NICE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU AGAIN, I LOVE THIS REUNION STUFF.