
This wall hanging is in my music room the colors are very warm and autumn like. It can also be used as a table cloth but with my sweet little five I decided that until we were more careful we would just hang it up.:)

I made a similar one for my mom for her birhtday. My mom is an amazing seamstress, so I was a little nevous about giving this to her. She has made her own drapes, formal dresses, suit coats, jeans, costumes, dolls, pillows you name it. She was so sweet and said that she loved it. I was glad to give it to her because I know that she apprieciates all of the hours put into the project.

This quilt is also a table runner but I have it hung in my kitchen. This one is my favorite. I love the flowers and I also learned how to applique on it. All of the circles were sewn on by hand. This one I hand quilted.
I know that most of you who know me are a little shocked that I am learning to do this. I received a sewing machine for Christmas when I was in High School and lets just say it has gone unused for many years and it probably wasn't the gift that I was hoping for. I first pulled it out of it's box to make the girls some dress-ups but that is about it. So now I can say I truly love my sewing machine! Thanks Mom and Dad!!!




5 comments:
Wow! Those are AmAzInG! Nice job! You are very talented. They must have taken sooooo long! I love the one hanging in the kitchen (with the flowers). So cute! I don't know how you ever find the time to quilt...
Wow! Those quilts are amazing! Good job! I also love the flowers in the pattern!
Go You Mist! You are so talented! Show off you...Just Kidding. I am a little jealous of your abilities! You amaze me! Way to go! So glad your my sis! When I am poor atleast I know you can make me clothes and feed me!
Love you!
I love your quilts! You have such talent. I love the colors in all of them!
Ok Lady so I keep checking the mail for my quilt and everyday I am disappointed. So how about it are you making me one? They are all gorgeous. Hmmmm time if only I had an hour I could start up making and canning things too. Love ya sis!
Post a Comment