We went ice fishing today! It was fun! We caught three fish and had a blast! The wind was cold but our kids were real troopers. Can't wait to go again!
Looks like fun! Wish we had gone. Next time! Thanks for yesterday - if you guys change your phone number and stop answering your door, we will understand. :)
Misty - your kids are beautiful! I saw your post on Leonhardt's blog about laughing at Ryan and Bruce and I followed the link to your blog (and Bruce is still funny! ;)
I just caved to the peer pressure and started a blog. If you'd like to see it, I'd love to give you the link. My email is yostbcca@hotmail.com. Hope you had a merry Christmas!
Misty, what fun!!! I guess we do not have to drive all the way to Utah to have a fun Holiday after all... we miss your family so much, can't wait to be bugging you again. I loved the pics... love, Lorena
I won't lie--that doesn't look fun to me. BUT I am really glad you guys had a great time! If Brett is the man (yes, he did read those books) then you are the woman for taking all the kids ice fishing!!:) Have a Happy New Year!
Looks like you had a great Christmas! And I'm amazed at the 500 doughnuts! You're amazing!What a fun tradition. We went ice fishing last year and actually had a lot of fun. That's neat that your girls enjoyed it. Happy New Year!
I am so excited to have a family blog. It is so nice to share your life with so many loved ones that live far away! I am loving being a mother of five great kids. They are growing too fast. We love Idaho and stay very busy. I have also started going back to school. A little bit at a time ya know. Wade is really busy with work and church stuff. So when he has time off we schedule some fun. It is great to have trips to Utah to see family and be together.Lots of family fun.I sure love all of you and am so glad that you have been a part of my life. We love comments and love to keep in touch with all of our family and friends! Thanks for visiting us on our blog!!!
7 comments:
Looks like fun! Wish we had gone. Next time! Thanks for yesterday - if you guys change your phone number and stop answering your door, we will understand. :)
Misty - your kids are beautiful! I saw your post on Leonhardt's blog about laughing at Ryan and Bruce and I followed the link to your blog (and Bruce is still funny! ;)
I just caved to the peer pressure and started a blog. If you'd like to see it, I'd love to give you the link. My email is yostbcca@hotmail.com. Hope you had a merry Christmas!
Christy (Robertson) Yost
Wow girl - you have been busy! It looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas break! Merry Christmas... (a little lady)!
Misty, what fun!!! I guess we do not have to drive all the way to Utah to have a fun Holiday after all... we miss your family so much, can't wait to be bugging you again. I loved the pics...
love,
Lorena
You have been busy! What a fun Christmas break. I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas!
I won't lie--that doesn't look fun to me. BUT I am really glad you guys had a great time! If Brett is the man (yes, he did read those books) then you are the woman for taking all the kids ice fishing!!:) Have a Happy New Year!
Looks like you had a great Christmas! And I'm amazed at the 500 doughnuts! You're amazing!What a fun tradition. We went ice fishing last year and actually had a lot of fun. That's neat that your girls enjoyed it. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment