Our neighbors invited us and a few other families for a Christmas eve dinner. We had a wonderful time! We ate a delicious meal and visited and then we read the story of our Savior's birth from the scriptures and all of our children acted out their parts. It was beautiful. This is a tradition of ours but it sure was nice to have enough wise men, shepherds, animals, not to mention a real baby.


2 comments:
Oh, this is precious. I gotta say, I love the cow. We did this at my parents' house too. Somehow my Mom perservered despite most of the kids being too young to understand and none too willing to follow instructions.
How sweet! I love acting out the Nativity Scene. It is always so tender to see the little kids dressed up and learning about the Savior's birth. I love that you had a REAL baby too! =) Looks like your Christmas was great. Enjoy your New Year!
Post a Comment