Monday, December 22, 2008

West Yellowstone FUN!!!!

This year for Christmas we gave our kids an early Christmas present. A weekend in West Yellowstone. The kids swam until they were exhausted! We watched Christmas movies and ate yummy treats. It was such a great time and made awesome memories!The snow was amazing and the kids loved going out into the snow and then jumping back into the hot tub!




6 comments:

Amie said...

Oh brrrr. It's amazing what kids can withstand! How nice to have a getaway right before Christmas. I keep having to take a little getaway in my mind, remind myself not to stress over the little things.

Kara said...

Looks like you are taking advantage of the close Worldmark!! We had my family Christmas party there early in the month--both my mom and I got a unit. I'm glad you had a good time. What a good idea! Thanks for the fun evening last week! The white elephant "regift" was a hit at our house!:) (yes way, we really gave it to Brett's mom!)

Jeni said...

Watching your kids go from the snow to the hot tub made me cold! =) What a fun trip!

deena said...

That looks like so much fun! That looks like a fair amount of snow! You guys probably laugh when I post about our snow "storms"!

BenandLisaGrimm said...

That looks like so much fun. I can't believe all of the snow. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Tanner and Kristin said...

Those pictures are great! I don't know if I've ever seen kids dressed in swimming suits and standing in that much snow. BRRRR! Merry Christmas to you and your family!