+of+MOAB+033.jpg)
This is the second year that our TEAM has traveled to Moab, UT to play in this tournament! It is seriously a blast! I love to play. My teamates ths year traveled from Colorado, New Mexico, Utah and Idaho. These girls are so much fun. I look forward to seeing them every year! The highlights for me were-(in no order at all):
1- Playing with Slade- What a sweet little guy. I was so excited to see him. It was hard to leave him while we played. Such a happy little Stud!
2- Winning "some" games! It was so much fun to play!
3- Seeing My Sister and Mom- It is so hard to live far away. I get so excited when we can be together and then it flys by way to fast!
4- Katie cut my hair- Thanks I love it!
5- Brydi hurting our referee! sad - but it was so funny! not that he got hurt but just the whole situation!
6- Jenny's carmel popcorn!!!! And hooking us up with our cute shirts!!!
7- Seeing one of my greatest Volleyball friends from High school Amy-(Krissy & Jan)! We had so much fun catching up and laughing!I love her so much! I have got to do better at keeping in touch! I have really missed her and it was like we hadn't skipped a beat!
8- Katie and Jenny's Mountain Dew Mugs!
9- Kristy saving me with wet wipes as I shut down the game with a bloody nose! A ball SHANKED of a girls arm on the other team while I was blocking at the net and hit me right in the nose- Ouch and we had no subs so I had to shove the wipe up the nose and keep playing-- Hilair!
10-Bryd sharing so much with us on our ride down! What an amazing person she is! I am so glad that we are friends. I learned a lot from her experience that she had this summer when her son Creek drowned but survied! It was a modern miracle!
11- Doing Physical therapy on Kade's back in the parking lot!
12- The warm sunshine! I have cabin fever sooo bad!
13- The short bathroom stalls!!!
14- The girl from Price talking TRASH about our Pretty girl team! HEE HEE!
15- Jess- shoving food in her mouth in between games still swallowing while the game is going! (She is Prego- need I say more) She played awesome too!
16- An employee from the Hotel barging into our room!!! So Rude!
17- Mom spoiling us and our great talks over the weekend!
18- Kate's RAINBOW-
19- Consuming way too much food and soda!
20- SORE muscles and brusies!
+of+MOAB+025.jpg)
+of+MOAB+031.jpg)






15 comments:
Oh my gosh...I am rolling right now! It took me a few mins to figure out the rainbow!!! LOL I am laughing so hard right now that tears are rolling down my face. That is Awes. And quite Hill-air! We made tons of mems didn't we? You are the best! Sure love ya Mist! You Rock!
Loves
sounds like fun. you guys are so athletic. I can hardly stand it.
You and Katie make me wish I played volleyball and could come to Moab! Glad you guys had a blast!
How fun! The sunshine sounds wonderful!
Mist looks like you guys had so much fun i miss going to Moab. But maybe one year i will make it back there to catch up with all the old high school volleyball players.
I'm so impressed with the athleticism and the drive! You're awesome! Let's see a pic of your new haircut next! Hey- you once asked me what Scentsy smells were good, and I don't have much experience, but my sister-in-law just posted a list of her faves for spring. If you're curious, click on Jeremy and Michelle on my list! :)
How fun Misty!! You are such a fun party girl and do some of the funnest things!! I want you to post a pic of your haircut...
I want to see your hair! I keep thinking I should cut mine, but I'm a chicken.
HOW FUN!!! I'm glad you got to do something so great!
Mist, cute blog!! That was so much fun. It was great seeing everyone and catching up on everything. Loves Brydi
Hey I am jealous you guyz took pics opps I did have my camera the whole time but no flashes from me. Still I loved seeing you and you are right it is as no time has passed!! I do wish we could of chated more, because you are one crack up!!
I wish we could go back this weekend!!!!!!!!
I was so glad to see your post! We did have a great time, huh? I swear that weekend goes by WAY too fast! I am so glad you came again and your Mom is a blast too. Already counting down the days until next year! Maybe we should make this a "monthly" trip!!! =)
Mist--what a fun post! Sorry I kinda forgot to smile for the pic...bug! :) That was such a blast. Although I missed you in our room (it was nice to have another molly around:) and at our Denny's table! It was so much fun seeing everyone again and your mom is such a doll! loves, Jes
Misty we still do the sweezing hand three times! And always will! I'm so thrilled that you remembered that, and your family does it too!!!I love you so much! YOu are an amazing mom and as I read your blog and all the wonderful things you do, you are an example to me!
Post a Comment