What do the Turquoise turtles, Orange tigers and Red hot rascals all have in common? They all have some cute little Gordon kids playing on their teams. The kids love to play ball. We play it a lot for family night. They are so cute and they are really improving and have lots of fun! Ash and Shay were on the same team this year and Macie and Blaire each played on their own. Some days we would have up to six games for my family to be at and go to! I know this is just the beginning. I was glad the games were only scheduled through July! Wade and I are also playing on a team for our date night! It is a lot of fun!
O my aiken! There are my cute girls! Happy to see them playin a little ball! o man I miss you guys! We might just have to move in to just move in!!!! Love you
I am so excited to have a family blog. It is so nice to share your life with so many loved ones that live far away! I am loving being a mother of five great kids. They are growing too fast. We love Idaho and stay very busy. I have also started going back to school. A little bit at a time ya know. Wade is really busy with work and church stuff. So when he has time off we schedule some fun. It is great to have trips to Utah to see family and be together.Lots of family fun.I sure love all of you and am so glad that you have been a part of my life. We love comments and love to keep in touch with all of our family and friends! Thanks for visiting us on our blog!!!
1 comment:
O my aiken! There are my cute girls! Happy to see them playin a little ball! o man I miss you guys! We might just have to move in to just move in!!!! Love you
Post a Comment