Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fourth of JULY FUN!!!!

We had a great Fourh of July! We spent the fourth with Uncle B, Aunt Hayley and London! It was such a great time. It started off with meeting really early so we could ride on Uncle B's float for his Dental Practice that is in Idaho Falls! We had fun riding the "rapids" in the parade! Aunt Hayley got us cute hats to wear on the float and Skyler and Porter were there too! Wade was the bubble blowing chief and B Hayley the receptionist and I handed out thousands of tooth brushes and coupons and candy! IT WAS SO HOT! We all had fun! Next we did the BIG slip and slide at Hayleys. Tate hooked us up with the slide and we celebrated Porters birthday with cupcakes and a pinata filled with candy and toys. We had a great time with B, Hayley and London, Garrett, Britney, Marley,Addi, Tate, Nicole, Andrew, Skyler, and Porter. Thanks guys WE HAD A BLAST!!!We finnished off the night watching the big Melaluca firework show that is spectacular every year!! Do we have to go back to work?











7 comments:

Tanner and Kristin said...

I'm so glad that you are back to blogging! I've been missing you. Your kids are seriously the cutest things. What is it about those kite-flying pictures? They are just too cute. And, wow...that slip-n-slide looks awesome! My kids would think they had died and gone to heaven with a slide and a hill that big!

The Barton's said...

Mist...I had to double take the float. I thought that it said "wade". Wierd. That looks like a ton of fun. Sure miss you and your fam! Love you so much! Thanks for being such an awesome sis! squingn...ha ha typed the identity word here. I am a idiot!

SANDERS said...

Hey your back and at full force. That was fun I got to look at like 10 new posts. That slip and slide looks like so much fun. I want a huge hill so bad in my yard for slip and slide and to slide down with the snow. We are putting in our yard which totally sucks way to much hard work, although my back fat is getting worked off from digging. Anywho I keep begging Jared to let me bulid a huge hill, I would even mow it. So far it is not looking good. But it is so much fun to see what you have been up to!!!

Montana Wilkins said...

Glad you had a great 4th of July weekend. Your little family has been busy!
Love all the new posts. I need to get my act going and do that on my blog. I love that you posted the picture of Tyce with the wet pants and finger up his nose! I told my sister when she snapped pics of her toddler coloring on the walls that sometimes that's the best way to parent! It helps to know you'll laugh about it someday, but you can also laugh now!
Miss you! By the way, my Activity Days activity worked out great! Thanks for the idea and the help and advice!
Janet

Ashton & Co. said...

Looks like you guys have been having a fun summer! Where is the time going? Great pics of your always cute kids!

Jessica said...

Now that is a water slide! How awesome! Glad to see your back to blogging... I missed checking in on your cute fam!

The Barton's said...

Holy Shiz Mist-Your just as bad as I am. Haven't blogged in a while eh? I mean-Not like your busy at all...School-5 kids-injured/surg husband-yard-calling-uh...you name it! Sure miss you guys! Have fun in West Yellow! Sure love ya!