ASHLYN GOT HER EARS PIERCED!!!! I know I don't even believe it!!! All of the other girls have had their ears pierced for years now but Ashlyn wanted to hold out until she was eight then nine then ten etc. The turning point GRANDMA! What is it about grandparents and their grandchildren. I love her just as much and told her the exact same things that my mom told her but NO nothing Ash would never give in! this experience just gets added to the list- She taught Ash to ride a bike do doubble dutch jump ropping,she got her to stop sucking her thumb when she was little seriously do I even exsist with this child. I don't think so! I tried but in Grandma's and Ashlyn's words "She has the Magic touch!" WE JUST LOVE HER!!!
1 comment:
AL! You did it! It didn't hurt did it? Way to talk her into it Granny! How long have we been trying and it is granny that has the final touch...hummm..Awesome Ash!
Post a Comment