We had the greatest time carving HUGE pumpkins this year for Halloween! My children love the guts and using knives! Not quite sure yet if that is a good thing or not but we had a lot of fun. When we picked the pumpkins out they all picked out pumpkins so big that they couldn't even lift them. So much fun- we had a witch, vampire, diva, Hawaiian girl and a cat this year for Halloween. Hope your Halloween was fabulous!
Yea! It's good to see what you've been up to Mist! I read on fb about you taking on school along with everything else! If anybody can do it, you can!! :)
Cute Pumpkins !!! They are so huge. HOLY COW! My Karter loves using the sharp knife and pulling out the guts too. I guess whatever makes them happy! Miss you!
love all the pictures. We miss seeing you guys. My kids ask about ya'll everyday and when we can see ya next. I really hope Santa can help Macie out. If he doesnt, I know someone who can!! Loves
I am so glad you are back (I need to also post but it's so much more fun to read others!). Your garden is gorgeous and the shed is fabulous!!! My husband would have literally died... I'll have to get some tips next year... I left a big area in the back of our lot with big plans for a garden but really no nothing (besides how to weed which I learned at a young age)! You're amazing!
I am so excited to have a family blog. It is so nice to share your life with so many loved ones that live far away! I am loving being a mother of five great kids. They are growing too fast. We love Idaho and stay very busy. I have also started going back to school. A little bit at a time ya know. Wade is really busy with work and church stuff. So when he has time off we schedule some fun. It is great to have trips to Utah to see family and be together.Lots of family fun.I sure love all of you and am so glad that you have been a part of my life. We love comments and love to keep in touch with all of our family and friends! Thanks for visiting us on our blog!!!
7 comments:
I am so glad to see you are back to blogging! :) We have missed seeing your family! Cute pics...hope to see more soon and I hope Macy gets that horse!
Yea! It's good to see what you've been up to Mist! I read on fb about you taking on school along with everything else! If anybody can do it, you can!! :)
Cute Pumpkins !!! They are so huge. HOLY COW! My Karter loves using the sharp knife and pulling out the guts too. I guess whatever makes them happy! Miss you!
your family is beutiful...My kids did the same thing with their pumpkins huge...
So much fun! The kids are great carvers!!! Sure miss you guys!
love all the pictures. We miss seeing you guys. My kids ask about ya'll everyday and when we can see ya next. I really hope Santa can help Macie out. If he doesnt, I know someone who can!!
Loves
I am so glad you are back (I need to also post but it's so much more fun to read others!). Your garden is gorgeous and the shed is fabulous!!! My husband would have literally died... I'll have to get some tips next year... I left a big area in the back of our lot with big plans for a garden but really no nothing (besides how to weed which I learned at a young age)! You're amazing!
Post a Comment