Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dreaming of Horses

I am catching up blogging on some fun summer memories. Our home teacher had a new paint colt and my children fell in love at first sight. Me: I think it is great to have neighbors with animals so we can enjoy with no responsibility.



Spunky little Blaire trying to get a hand on that sweet little jumpy colt.

The kids could not get enough of that horse.



KEEP ON DREAMING LITTLE ONES!!!

Little Macie has already writen a letter to Santa asking for a fence so that she can get a horse. We will see what happens:)

1 comment:

Our Family said...

for fun! I have been checking every week for updates! (not that i can really speak much!) what fun memories and I LOVE LOVE that shed! that is the cutest thing! When I have some extra cash, I need to hire you to help me make my place that adorable! way to go misty!